Regression Therapy and Past Life Training
Courses and Seminars
Information on professional training programs covering Past Life Regression and Regression Therapy in the UK, Italy, Turkey, France, Romania and the United States (USA).
Past Life Regression
Within each of us appears to reside the events of past lives. A migraine, chronic lower back pain or knee problem may be telling a story from an old accident or wound. A chronic sore throat may derive from strangling, hanging or choking. As the soul returns to life over and over these traumatic memories are re-created in our current life often making little sense, and keeping us from living peaceful lives.
Past Lives are brought to our conscious awareness by anxiety, panic attacks, anger, depression, phobias, obsessions, nightmares and unexplainable physical pain. Past life regression allows us to see beyond the confusion and illusions of this life and brings about a healing of the past life that resonates into our present life.
Regression therapy covers past lives, and also current life memories some of which may be below the level of our conscious awareness. It enables the conflicts from the past that have been distorting our mental, emotional and physical well-being to be resolved. An example from the current life may be a phobia and a more complex one post traumatic stress from childhood trauma or a life threatening situation. The symptoms may include panic attacks, emotional outbursts, blocked feelings, self harm, numbness, unexplainable physical pain or recurring relationship problems.
The therapy works by going to the root of the problem and includes body therapy and inner child therapy to transform it in a way that is both safe and structured. It also includes cleaning the energy field of intrusive energy which has been affecting health including spirit releasement, curses and energy fragments. Regression therapy reaches further and heals deeper at the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels than most other therapeutic approaches.
A video on the spiritual perspective of ill heath can be viewed by clicking on the picture above.
Regression Therapy Training Program
The regression therapy training program includes past life regression and meets the requirements of the Earth Association of Regression Therapy which manages a single international standard for Regression Therapy. The training is over a one year period.
It includes lectures, demonstrations, experiential exercises, pair work, supervision and reading.
The training program is open for all qualified professionals and therapists. Applicants without formal qualifications must be able to demonstrate interest, enthusiasm and life experience appropriate to the helping professions.
A qualification and experience using hypnosis is required. For those without, a short intensive hypnosis training workshop is offered which leads to a Foundation Certificate in Hypnosis.
Regression Therapy Training Outline
The training program consists of four workshops over a one year period - 16 or 17 days of training in total. It covers;
Exploring a Past Life and Healing in the Spirit Realms
- Personal and therapy room energy management
- Guided imagery into a past life
- Open and directive questions to explore a past life
- Identifying turning and shut down points
- Techniques to avoid a diversion when exploring a past life
- Handling the death experience
- Recognising and overcoming attachment to the body at death
- Working with unfinished business from the past life
- Techniques to find completion and forgiveness in the spirit realms
- Integration of a client's soul-fragments
- Working with spirit guides
Bridges and Clearing Energy Blocks
- Non hypnosis bridges to the source of a client's problem; phrases, emotional and somatic bridges
- Using energy scans to bridge into a past life
- Handling a spontaneous catharsis
- Psychodrama encounters to unfreeze blocked emotional and mental energy from a past life
- Observing body cues
- Detecting unfinished business at the end of a session with an energy scan
- Conducting a regression therapy client interview and the information to collect.
- Client record keeping including the ethical, legal and moral considerations.
Body Therapy and Current Life Regression
- Exploring and transforming current life memories
- Using body therapy to work with deep body patterns from a past life
- When to use shamanic spirit animals for shutdowns and the loss of vital soul energy
- Integration of a past life and current life regression into the present
- Regression therapy contra indicators
Healing Trauma and Spirit Releasement
- Using body therapy to clear trauma, including sexual and physical abuse
- Handling disassociation from a trauma
- Inner child regression
- Detecting and releasing intrusive energy and spirit releasement
- Setting up in practice with regression therapy
Diploma in Regression Therapy
On the successful completion of the regression therapy training program a Diploma in Regression Therapy (Dip RTh) is awarded. This enables the graduate to obtain insurance and work professionally with clients as a past life regression therapist and regression therapist. They can join the Spiritual Regression Therapy Association and the Earth Association of Regression Therapy as a regression therapist.
The Diploma is awarded on the skills and knowledge the student has on regression therapy. Skill assessment will be from observation during pair work and from case studies. The full requirements are:
- Attending all the workshops
- A minimum of 4 practice sessions under supervision between workshops
- Complete all the reading and writing assignments
- Clearing personal unfinished business with regression therapy
- Supervision while working with clients until qualification
- After the last workshop a written summary of the sessions with 5 clients using regression therapy
The pre course reading is Healing the Eternal Soul by Andy Tomlinson, published by From the Heart Press and available on the internet.
Certified Regression Therapist
This is internationally recognised and awarded by the certifying board of the EARTh Association of Regression Therapy. To become certified the Academy regression therapist will need to have been in practice for two years and had ongoing professional development. In addition they will have contributed to the field of regression therapy in some way such as presentation at conferences, articles or taking part in research. For full details are in the certification manual.